1 tsp. Italian flatleaf parsley – roughly chopped
1 clove garlic – chopped fine
4 cups of cremini/ button mushrooms
Parmesan cheese – for garnish
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. Nonna Pia’s Cabernet Merlot Balsamic Glaze
Salt & pepper to taste
Tart Tomato Topping
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
- Clean mushrooms cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Heat olive oil to medium in a skillet, add garlic and mushrooms and sauté until softened and browned.
- While mushrooms are cooking, toast your rustic bread.
- Top toast with sauteed mushrooms and Tart Tomato Topping.
- Garnish with Italian flatleaf parsley and flakes of parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Cabernet Merlot Balsamic Glaze!
Recipe compliments of –
Simon Havenhand @simonhavenhand www.simonhavenhand.com