2 Lbs red and white new potatoes, washed and quartered
12 cloves of garlic, peeled and rough chopped
1 cup of fresh rosemary leaves
1.5 cups extra virgin olive oil
3 Tbsp. sour cream
Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze
salt and pepper to taste
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
PREHEAT oven to 400F
1. Prepare potatoes in oven safe dish and add olive oil, salt and pepper and fresh rosemary and stir well till potatoes well coated.
2. Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes in oven remove from and toss in diced garlic then throw back into oven.
4. Mix occasionally as potatoes and garlic start to brown.
5. Test with fork for doneness…fork should go through potato flesh easily.
6. When done, remove from oven and plate.
7. Place a dollop of sour cream on side of plate
8. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze.