1 ribeye steak (8-10 oz)
2 oz Danish Blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
2 Tbsp. Madagascar green peppercorns
Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Season steak with salt and pepper prior to cooking.
2. Cook steak on highest temperature to desired doneness. Note: a high heat sear yields a tastier piece of steak.
3. Add cheese (with approximately 3 minutes left until steak is cooked) allow cheese to melt.
4. Plate steak and sprinkle green peppercorns on top.
5. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Balsamic Glaze.