Suggested serving: Serve as a vegetable accompaniment
Recipe serves: 2-4
1 bunch of fresh asparagus
1 tomato, chopped
1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze
salt and pepper to taste
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
PREHEAT oven to 375F
1. Wash and trim asparagus.
2. Blanch asparagus in boiling water until slightly tender (remember they will further cook in the oven!).
3. Place blanched asparagus on baking pan or cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan and bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
5. Remove from oven and plate.
6. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Balsamic Glaze
7. Garnish with fresh chopped tomato.