1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 medium red onion
1 medium zucchini
3 asparagus spears
2 portobello mushrooms
4 slices Brie or your favourite cheese
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Wash and cut peppers in half removing all seeds.
2. Cut zucchini in lengthwise strips approximately ½ an inch thick.
3. Wash portobello mushroom and asparagus spears.
4. Wash onion and do not peel. Trim the ends off then cut into half inch slices with skin on…this will hold onion together while grilling.
5. Place all ingredients on a platter and brush with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Preheat BBQ and grill all vegetables on medium high heat until tender (should show dark grill marks).
7. Once cooked start with mushroom on bottom and stack vegetables on grill and place brie on top.
8. Close lid until cheese has slightly melted.
9. Remove from BBQ and place on serving dish.
10. Drizzle with Nonna Pias Classic Balsamic Glaze