1 salmon fillet
75 mL Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
½ cucumber, diced
2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
½ tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Combine glaze and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
2. Pace fillet in a shallow dish and coat well with 50 mL of your glaze marinade for a minimum of 2-4 hours. Reserving 25 mL to finish cooked salmon with.
3. Grill salmon on BBQ to desired doneness and plate.
4. Drizzle remaining glaze on top and sprinkle with lemon zest.
5. Toss cucumber with chill sauce and plate next to salmon.