1 ribeye steak (8-10 oz)
2 oz Danish Blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
2 Tbsp. Madagascar green peppercorns
Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Reduction
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Season steak with salt and pepper prior to cooking.
2. Cook steak on highest temperature to desired doneness. Note: a high heat sear yields a tastier piece of steak.
3. Add cheese (with approximately 3 minutes left until steak is cooked) allow cheese to melt.
4. Plate steak and sprinkle green peppercorns on top.
5. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Balsamic Reduction.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!