1.5 oz Vodka
4 oz Clamato juice (or tomato juice if you prefer a Bloody Mary)
Celery salt to rim glass
Tabasco sauce (or your favourite hot sauce)
Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze
Garnish: celery spear, spicy pickled beans, pickle or gherkin, olive, peperoni stick- heck, whatever you like!
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
- Put a thin layer of celery salt on a small plate.
- Rub a lemon wedge on the rim of your glass. Put glass upside down onto layer of celery salt to coat the glass’ rim. Add ice to glass.
- Add 1.5 oz vodka and 4 oz clamato juice to glass.
- Add 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce & 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Nonna Pia’s Classic Balsamic Glaze & stir.
- Garnish with lemon wedge, celery stalk, peperoni stick, and/ or whatever you like.
- Enjoy with friends!
Recipe compliments of –
Simon Havenhand @simonhavenhand www.simonhavenhand.com