1.5 Lbs mixed baby Potatoes* (approx 1 bag)
1.5 cups Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. Nonna Pia’s Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Grainy Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. fresh Dill, chopped (add more or less based on personal preference)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 cup (approx. 2) celery stalks, chopped
1 clove Garlic, fine diced
1 cup (1 medium) red Onion, chopped
4 Hard-boiled Eggs, chopped
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
Nonna Pia’s Balsamic Glaze to drizzle *Chef Norms fave is GARLIC*
sprinkle of Paprika, if desired
*Option: Substitute Red/White potatoes for baby potatoes (approx. 6 medium sized)
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Place the potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
2. Cover the pot with its lid and bring to a boil, once at a full boil reduce heat to low.
3. Continue to cook until potatoes are tender (poke with a fork to test), drain.
4. Run cold water over the potatoes to cool. (let stand until cool enough to handle)
5. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces, set aside.
6. Make the dressing:
Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, grainy dijon, garlic, dill salt and pepper in a large bowl. Once thoroughly combined you can adjust with more apple cider vinegar to your preference.
7. Add potatoes, celery, onion and bacon to the prepared dressing and toss to coat.
8. Carefully stir in the chopped eggs.
9. Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
10. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavours and chill. Store covered in the refrigerator.
11. Before Serving:
Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Garlic Balsamic Glaze.
Serve & Enjoy!
No Garlic Glaze? NO PROBLEM! Try any of our other delicious savory flavours.