Recipe serves: 2-4
4 cups penne pasta, cooked and chilled
2 hardboiled eggs
1 tin tuna
1/2 cup peppers (red and yellow mixed), thinly sliced
1 cup kalamata olives
4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
Nonna Pia’s Classic Reduction
more extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
fresh basil leaves for garnish
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Add salt and pepper to olive oil, mix well.
2. In a separate bowl place pasta and pour olive oil mixture over top and carefully toss to coat pasta well.
3. On a plate or platter pour the pasta as the base and build your salad ingredients on top finishing with the tuna.
4. Drizzle olive oil to taste and finish with a generous drizzle of Nonna Pia’s Classic Reduction.
5. Garnish with a fresh basil.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!