1 salmon fillet
75 mL Nonna Pia’s Strawberry Fig Balsamic Reduction
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
½ cucumber, diced
2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
½ tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
1. Combine reduction and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
2. Pace fillet in a shallow dish and coat well with 50 mL of your reduction marinade for a minimum of 2-4 hours. Reserving 25 mL to finish cooked salmon with.
3. Grill salmon on BBQ to desired doneness and plate.
4. Drizzle remaining reduction on top and sprinkle with lemon zest.
5. Toss cucumber with chill sauce and plate next to salmon.