4 grilled Naan (you can find in most bakery sections…you can also substitute flat bread)
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ apple, cored, quartered and sliced into thin crosscuts
6 oz cranberry goat cheese (can substitute any goat cheese)
3 oz prosciutto, torn into thin strips
1/4 cup baby arugula, lightly packed
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmesan cheese to taste
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
PREHEAT oven to 350F
1. Place Naan bread on baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
2. Divide goat cheese evenly and spread onto Naan.
3. Place strips of prosciutto on top of goat cheese and sprinkle lightly with grated parmesan.
4. Place baking sheet in oven for approximately 15 minutes until cheese is warmed through and starts to melt.
5. Remove from oven, place Naan on cutting board and garnish with arugula and fresh apple and slice into 4 pieces.
6. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Cabernet Merlot Balsamic Reduction.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!