12 cloves garlic, peeled
1 wheel double cream Brie
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Nonna Pia’s Strawberry Fig Balsamic Reduction
fresh bread or crackers
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT/METHOD
PREHEAT oven to 350F
1. Caramelize garlic, place olive oil and garlic in small pot and place over medium heat.
2. When oil starts to bubble, drop heat to low and slow cook garlic until skin turns golden brown and appears caramelized, about 15 minutes.
4. Remove garlic from pot and pat dry with paper towel.
5. Place Brie on oven safe plate.
6. Dice garlic then Mash with side of knife (paste consistency).
7. Spread garlic onto Brie and place in oven.
8. Bake for 15 minutes until Brie is tender and melty.
9. Drizzle with Nonna Pia’s Strawberry Fig Balsamic Reduction.
Serve with fresh bread or crackers.